Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU Basketball News and Notes

1 hour ago, HoosierHoopster said:

First time we've been top 25 in AdjO and AdjD since, well, since I can remember. 

Yeah it's super early on Pomeroy Ratings as they develop during the season, but man that is still nice to see

On 11/8/2022 at 5:29 PM, HoosierHoopster said:

2012-13 season went ok 

:)

People are laughing at this, and I know how it ended, but the team won the league and was a #1 seed. That’s success. The end wasn’t what we want, I’m not trying to rehash that.

If you win the league and are a high seed often enough, you’ll play the first weekend of April eventually.

3 hours ago, lillurk said:

People are laughing at this, and I know how it ended, but the team won the league and was a #1 seed. That’s success. The end wasn’t what we want, I’m not trying to rehash that.

If you win the league and are a high seed often enough, you’ll play the first weekend of April eventually.

Yeah I was saying, tongue in cheek, that was a great team

12 hours ago, lillurk said:

True. And to do that you generally have to be top 25 in both categories on Kenpom. I’m not sure Archie ever had an offense that high and I think that was the only Crean year our defense was that high. 

We’ll see where our offense pans out but we have the potential to be there in both categories. 

11 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Come on guys, 3 Star 197 nationally ranked Braden Smith is clearly in over JHS or Reneau…

And 3 star 244 nationally ranked Derek Simpson is a no brainer. 

At least Simpson has played well so far. 

Smith has been overmatched against both cupcakes Puredoo has played.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Sure, but does Banks have twice as many turnovers as assists?

Cause Smith has him there.

Can you imagine what it's going to look like when X is harassing him for 25-30 minutes? That is a supreme physical mismatch...love to see it. 

3 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Well, Bardo can but he’s about the only one.

I’ll advise several of us to save this screenshot and send it back to him at the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I double dog dare the Assembly Hall scoreboard operators to put this up on the jumbotron the next time Bardo is broadcasting a game from Bloomington.

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

I double dog dare the Assembly Hall scoreboard operators to put this up on the jumbotron the next time Bardo is broadcasting a game from Bloomington.

If you really want it to happen you may have to triple dog dare them.

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

If you really want it to happen you may have to triple dog dare them.

I thought earlier, that the ultimate smack talk would be for the entire IU team to cruise up to the fieldhouse tonight, in the candy stripes, and set court side for the MSU/ pUKe game. ... WE ... ARE... COMING... FOR .... YOU. FU!

But I grew up with CRMK, he knew how to create the narrative, so.