Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I went to GBI to see their reaction.  Stupidest fans on the planet. "Doesn't matter, TJD sucks", "Have fun with your 8th place finish", etc.

Great news, excited he’s returning for his fourth season and to become a graduate of IU.

More than anything, I hope he’s working on the leadership aspect of his game (getting everyone in Cook Hall and pushing them to get better everyday.)

**Let’s wait to talk when the results warrant. The off-season championships we’ve won in the last couple of decades are boring.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Great news, excited he’s returning for his fourth season and to become a graduate of IU.

More than anything, I hope he’s working on the leadership aspect of his game (getting everyone in Cook Hall and pushing them to get better everyday.)

**Let’s wait to talk when the results warrant. The off-season championships we’ve won in the last couple of decades are boring.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Stop being sane and logical—we’re busy celebrating!  ;)

The pieces are there to do something special. Now the work begins. The work put in this summer will make the difference between a good year and a great year. CMW will sort this out as we go, but the potential is greater than we have had in several years. I believe how far we go will depend ultimately on the two 5 star freshmen. They are the x factor.

8 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Let’s go win a National Championship.

If IU hosts #6 UNC, visits #9 KU, neutral w/#3 Arizona, and plays @a ranked Big East team (Nova, X, Creighton), it’s going to have the kind of schedule you need to be on a protected seed line (ranks are Torvik’s current projections)

Edited by lillurk

I noticed back when he put his name in the draft that in his twitter profile pic he’s wearing the jersey #4. And it’s not a pic where the number is only kind of visible. It’s front and center. Maybe he just never got around to changing the pic after his frosh season. I’m not on twitter that much so I have no clue how long that's been his profile pic. But he’s worn #23 for 2 seasons now, right? I’ve been wondering this whole off-season if the #4 signified a 4th year coming. Maybe not, but it makes you think…

Extremely happy with the news! Not surprising. In fact, I was more surprised last year. I am sad though he didn't get his chance to showcase his talents at the combine. That being said, if he can improve that mid-range game I think he gets drafted. Trayce has to be the B1G POY favorite with Dickinson. Preseason-All American as well. 

Side Note: Trayce was an All-American in 2021 (IU had a losing season). He wasn't this year. Doesn't make much sense...