Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Draft Combine 2022

With the board interested in TJD's NBA Draft Combine performance and feedback, thought we'd start a thread for all things Combine, including and especially the performance of the straw that stirs the IUBB drink, Trayce Jackson Davis.

The Combine starts for real today and lasts three days. Post away!

3 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Just saw TJD wasn't selected to play in the 5 on 5 portion.

I feel weird liking this because I want him to do well but this would seem to indicate that his getting drafted high enough is unlikely so he'll probably be back.

17 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Inside the Hall twitter just replied to someone and said that typically guys projected in the lottery or the first round do not play in the 5v5, so who knows!

He didn't get a promise. He got a case of COVID last week. 

15 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Inside the Hall twitter just replied to someone and said that typically guys projected in the lottery or the first round do not play in the 5v5, so who knows!

The lottery type guys tend to decline to participate in the 5v5, as they feel they have nothing to gain, which is different than not getting invited (I’m not 100% sure if TJD declined or was not invited but would bet a lot of money that he was not invited).

Just now, DChoosier said:

The lottery type guys tend to decline to participate in the 5v5, as they feel they have nothing to gain, which is different than not getting invited (I’m not 100% sure if TJD declined or was not invited but would bet a lot of money that he was not invited).

He got an invite but wasn't able to participate. 

6 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

He got an invite but wasn't able to participate. 

Thanks. I didn’t consider the covid possibility so incorrectly assumed no participation meant no invite.  Feel bad for him as a good showing in the 5v5 might have really helped him.