Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - SG Jamie Kaiser Jr. to Maryland

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgiAzULvEiA/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

The man the myth Gabe Cupps drumming up support in the Insta photo comments. Naturally, because Cupps is ALWAYS looking for an assist and a team play.

Khani Rooths chimes in with a strong pro-IU comment, which is awesome sauce.

From everything that he’s put out there, Rooths feels like a legit IU lean. Also, apparently still growing. Have seen him listed 6’9” in multiple places.

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

From everything that he’s put out there, Rooths feels like a legit IU lean. Also, apparently still growing. Have seen him listed 6’9” in multiple places.

#reload

Especially since we are poised to win a little this coming season.

Good times now; good times ahead.

21 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/07/27/q-a-jamie-kaiser-sr-father-of-jamie-kaiser-jr-recaps-official-visit-to-indiana/

Interview with Dad. Certainly sounds like it went well, but a decision in the near term doesn’t sound likely.

I think that’s a positive for iu. Seems like he was probably a Maryland lean going into the visit.

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/07/27/q-a-jamie-kaiser-sr-father-of-jamie-kaiser-jr-recaps-official-visit-to-indiana/

Interview with Dad. Certainly sounds like it went well, but a decision in the near term doesn’t sound likely.

Excellent interview.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

What are we thinking Kaiser is ranked when the next update comes out? Seems like his 100ish ranking is low

I lost my spreadsheet with my historical data over the weekend but the latest I've seen is #73 on 247; #140 on Rivals and #36 on On3 and that was a July 5, release.

Great to see Dad mention Walsh and his ability to connect with the players.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Anyone know who said what? Its behind a paywall

42D265E6-1D51-4C80-920C-B866DC350DA4.png

He mentioned X by name and how they talk because X is from the DMV as well. He liked that Woodson lets guys play through mistakes during the summer to let them learn. Really like this kid and hope we can land him. The visit seems to have put us right in the mix along with Maryland. 

3 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Link?

The one I have seen is behind a paywall. It is Maryland's version of Peegs. But the tone has shifted from he is essentially a lock to Maryland to well f*** they didn't close the opportunity when they had the chance. Although they seem to be more worried that he may be waiting to see if he gets more offers from Duke or UNC and take some fall visits. Especially with the move to IMG

Hes the top player i want remaining. 

Yeah, it’s going to be interesting.

I really hope our current guys don’t get impatient. We are going to need them for next season. Will lose 3.5 starters. TJD, Race, X, Kopp.

Reneau slides in as a starter. Banks? Duncomb? Hoping we get an extra year out of JHS, Bates but highly doubt we do out of both.

Not sure any 23 guys project to be immediate starters. Maybe Kaiser. Lots of Questions. Do we look at transfer portal for size?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app