Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - SG Jamie Kaiser Jr. to Maryland

Raby:  4-star 6-6 2023 wing Jamie Kaiser (@J_Kaiser53) of @NewWorldAAU, who has been on a noticeable rise all spring and summer, is planning to visit Indiana.

Full story behind a paywall but this is very good news for us as a month ago, it seemed he would make a decision before ever visiting us.

Whatever CMW is doing, it seems to be working. Kids at least seem to want to hear his pitch. I think some of us may have underestimated the value of his NBA pedigree. The NBA style may not appeal to me but it obviously does to the kids we are recruiting.

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

“They love me.”  Looks a little funny in print except for the part about how it’s clearly true.

3 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Reports this morning that Kaiser will transfer to IMG Academy for his senior season.

Same program as Tamar.  I'm curious how the staff feels about this move?

Given how highly Tamar continues to speak of the staff, I would think neutral at the bare minimum if not a bit positive.

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

The “insider” on bleacher report community seems to think were in a really good spot with kaiser. Im pretty sure he just reads peegs tho 

Out of curiosity, can you send a link?

16 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

The “insider” on bleacher report community seems to think were in a really good spot with kaiser. Im pretty sure he just reads peegs tho 

I'd be very pleased if IU closed out this class with Kaiser & Page.