Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Peyton Hendershot - Dallas Cowboys

Had some big grabs in the win last night and Good Morning Football (the best sports morning show on TV) is talking about him like crazy. It hurts to root for a Cowboy, but I'll make this one exception.

Edit: He also had some drive-killing penalties and started the postgame skirmish, so some bad along with the good lol

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Had some big grabs in the win last night and Good Morning Football (the best sports morning show on TV) is talking about him like crazy. It hurts to root for a Cowboy, but I'll make this one exception.

Edit: He also had some drive-killing penalties and started the postgame skirmish, so some bad along with the good lol

The only video I can find of that is one of the Giants being a b**** and holding PHs facemask, like latched onto it. That is grounds for getting knocked out, I have no idea what transpired before that. Only video I can find. 

59 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The only video I can find of that is one of the Giants being a b**** and holding PHs facemask, like latched onto it. That is grounds for getting knocked out, I have no idea what transpired before that. Only video I can find. 

Yeah I should've said he was a part of it. I saw it watching the game live and noticed he was the one involved. It wasn't the only one he was in last night either.

8 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Yeah I should've said he was a part of it. I saw it watching the game live and noticed he was the one involved. It wasn't the only one he was in last night either.

Oh I don't doubt it. He isn't one to back down. I'm a fan of that, can't have penalties though, that's for sure. Hope to see him more for the Cowboys, heck I would buy a jersey lol 

How about that Sh-thole comment made by Troy Aikman last night? 

“Hendershot is giving Indiana Hoosiers something to be proud of tonight.” 

Aikman - “It doesn’t take much.”

29 minutes ago, ray said:

How about that Sh-thole comment made by Troy Aikman last night? 

“Hendershot is giving Indiana Hoosiers something to be proud of tonight.” 

Aikman - “It doesn’t take much.”

Aikman is a punch drunk (or just drunk) d-bag. I didn't think a thing of it.