Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) PF Malik Reneau to INDIANA

So...another Montverde player...any chance of an Official Visit here?
If so, could get interesting. We need two more bigs for next year I would think.

Just watched the Biancardi interview. JHS picks 1 name he is working on. It’s Reneau. Hmm.. These rarely work out but who knows. Stuhoo, whatcha know?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Rob Cassidy after latest Rivals rankings announced.

Movement: Up from No. 52 to No. 24 overall

The lowdown: Reneau set himself apart in the EYBL circuit, but also impressed at the NBAPA Top-100 camp in Orlando. The versatile lefty rarely makes a bad decision with the ball and is an underrated passer in addition to a gifted scorer and rebounder. His skill, length and basketball IQ allow him to get away with being a little less athletic than some others at the position. He’s become a much better shooter over the last year.

Where he might land: Reneau’s recruitment is a Sunshine State affair. There are other schools involved, sure, but at this point he seems unlikely to leave the state. Florida, Florida State and Miami are all heavily in the mix. Memphis is alive as a dark horse option as well.

33 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Dushawn London @DushawnLondon1

Class of 2022 four-star Malik Reneau (@MalikReneau) will be making his college decision Wednesday at 2pm ET he tells @247Sports

On 8/30/2021 at 9:08 PM, Brass Cannon said:

I guess if he picks Florida could help us? 

I'm not thinking it necessarily helps. Reneau is a 3/4, whereas Clowney is a 4/5. 

Seems like already having 6'8" 3/4 Kaleb Banks in our '22 class may have contributed to Reneau's lack of curiosity about IU though.