Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) PF Malik Reneau to INDIANA

31 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Rob cassidy put in a crystal ball prediction this morning for malik to iu

22 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

give me more crystal balls!

Keegan Nickoson predicted IU on the 17th, so that's 2 on the rivals site. No crystal ball predictions on 247.

Edit: Had to look up Nickoson and it looks like he's probably biased towards IU.

7 minutes ago, JimmerNoe said:

Well that’s enough work for the day, looks like I have some message board surfing to do for the next several hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep us posted 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

He has too many visits left for me to get too excited. Can't help but wonder if "experts" really think he might come here, or if it's just recency bias. That's what I think will end up costing us in the end -- his trip to B-town came too early. 

Yeah, we've seen times when we had crystal ball picks for a player just for those same picks to change near the announcement date.  It can be fun to see for top players but nothing is sealed until they sign.

Are the Maryland and Virginia visits scheduled? I don’t doubt that before this weekend he had intentions of taking them but scheduling them is a different deal.

It’s late in the process for a ‘22 who’ll be on campus somewhere in six or seven weeks. I would not be totally shocked if he committed without taking every visit. Looks like he visited three schools before his fifth commitment, so he’s not necessarily just maxing out visits.

13 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

He has too many visits left for me to get too excited. Can't help but wonder if "experts" really think he might come here, or if it's just recency bias. That's what I think will end up costing us in the end -- his trip to B-town came too early. 

I’m my years of follow recruiting closely and not just IU’s in my opinion the order in when kids takes officials is too random to say it’s an advantage one way or the other.   I’ve seen kids choose a school when they had the first, middle and last visit.   Just recently IU got the last visit for Little during one of the most exciting games you could go to and he still choose Baylor who he visited before.    Kids are going to choose the school they connect with the most 

8 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Are the Maryland and Virginia visits scheduled? I don’t doubt that before this weekend he had intentions of taking them but scheduling them is a different deal.

It’s late in the process for a ‘22 who’ll be on campus somewhere in six or seven weeks. I would not be totally shocked if he committed without taking every visit. Looks like he visited three schools before his fifth commitment, so he’s not necessarily just maxing out visits.

The Maryland visit is "scheduled" for this coming weekend. 

Just now, cleeter said:

Everything I'm seeing has weird wording like "currently scheduled" or "as of now". Maybe I am reading too much into it, or may someone is leaving subtle hints. 

I know it feels like good news is going to hit, but everyone I'm bugging is quiet right now.