Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) PF Malik Reneau to INDIANA

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It’s not gonna be Georgia—he just de committed from that staff.

Its not gonna be Maryland. They’re rebuilding and Willard is just kinda okay at best. Could be Tennessee.

Hmmm I’m not understanding the Georgia comment. He decomitted after mike white left.

6 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

Hmmm I’m not understanding the Georgia comment. He decomitted after mike white left.

Hey, who knows!

When an 18-year-old and his family tell a school they’re moving on, it’s hard to follow that coaching staff to another school unless there’s some family connection or back room payment in the mix.

additionally, Georgia is going to be in a complete rebuild.

I once had a former Big Man tell me that the most important thing to him was is there a guard there that can help me be a successful contributor. 

If that’s a standard metric for these guys we do have one advantage. We are the only team that definitely 100% has a guard that can do that.  

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey, who knows!

When an 18-year-old and his family tell a school they’re moving on, it’s hard to follow that coaching staff to another school unless there’s some family connection or back room payment in the mix.

additionally, Georgia is going to be in a complete rebuild.

He decommitted from Florida after White left for Georgia so he didn't decommit from that coaching staff.

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

He decommitted from Florida after White left for Georgia so he didn't decommit from that coaching staff.

How about…

White sucks. 

MReneau is from Florida and White isn’t in Gainesville anymore.

Georgia is gonna be really bad next year.

MReneau is from Monteverde, and therefore is completely used to waiting his turn to play, taking away the one advantage Georgia could have.

21 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

How about…

White sucks. 

He’s from Florida and White isn’t in Gainesville anymore.

Georgia is gonna be really bad next year.

Hes from Monteverde, and therefore is completely used to waiting his turn to play.

I think what you aren’t understanding is that he de-committed after White left Florida!

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

I think what you aren’t understanding is that he de-committed after White left Florida!

Mike White is turribble.

Malik be like “Wha? They fired his @$$ and now he has to coach Crean’s leftovers?!? Ahhhhh.. NOW, I Malik Reneau, ALSO realize that Mike White sux!”

He may not end up at IU, but I cannot imagine that any incoming player loves Mike White enough to follow his resign-or-be-fired-from-Florida @$$ to Georgia.  

:)

And furthermore, while this kid is a hell of a good young basketball player and I’d love to see him at Indiana, if he doesn’t commit this week?

Some random message board poster in Bloomington owes Woody A REFUND ON THAT GODDAMN CELEBRATORY BREAKFAST BURRITO he says he saw Malik Renaud eating.

so there.

30 minutes ago, 94Bulldog said:

Surprised no one is concerned about Virginia, since he plans to visit there as well.  That all said, I like where we seem to stand.

We should imagine any school he is looking at being a threat. Lots to love about IU but you never know what or whom he will vibe with

I swore I’d dial back paying too much attention to recruiting after we lost Clowney even though he reportedly enjoyed, when he went to Bloomington, the best visit in the history of recruiting.

But…..here I am back to taking a peek for news of of Malik’s visit every few hours. LOL

26 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I swore I’d dial back paying too much attention to recruiting after we lost Clowney even though he reportedly enjoyed, when he went to Bloomington, the best visit in the history of recruiting.

But…..here I am back to taking a peek for news of of Malik’s visit every few hours. LOL

I know,the Clowney thing got me also and yet here I am.

7 hours ago, DChoosier said:

Yep I’ve lied that same lie to myself so many times as well.