Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) PF Malik Reneau to INDIANA

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

The speculation is out there. But unless someone who I trust was at that restaurant or other visits get canceled, count me as skeptical until there’s an announcement date 

generally, first visits are great, unless there are more visits. If there are more visits then last visits tend to be the best.

I agree, wish we had the last visit. The downside to this is that he could make a commitment on an earlier visit.

Who was on this visit with him family wise? Hopefully everyone who was worried about him being far from home so woody could convince them and we don’t have to worry that’ll change his mind about that later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope so too. From what we've heard on the boards, Woody is one hell of a closer. Someone with as much life/basketball experience as him is the perfect person to seal the deal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

If we land Reneau, gotta think we’re early favorites for Kwame Evans 
That'd be sweet, but supposedly he's called Oregon his "dream school". I think the close relationship between Nike and their athletic apartment pretty much guarantees they will be able to offer a huge NIL deal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Everyone supposedly had a great breakfast at Bedrak Cafe this morning. Maybe the staff celebrated with a mimosa?

Where did this rumor originate? 

2 hours ago, JimmerNoe said:

Who was on this visit with him family wise? Hopefully everyone who was worried about him being far from home so woody could convince them and we don’t have to worry that’ll change his mind about that later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know his family was there with him. As far as who all that included idk. 

29 minutes ago, Demo said:

Stop encouraging his doggone reasonableness and nuance! If we can’t hyper one another into a frenzy with the thinnest provocation, then I don’t know what I’m doing here. 

If we aren’t going to fantasize and build super teams in our head what else can we do during these dreary summer months without basketball 

37 minutes ago, Demo said:

Stop encouraging his doggone reasonableness and nuance! If we can’t hyper one another into a frenzy with the thinnest provocation, then I don’t know what I’m doing here. 

Yesterday we heading towards landing both Reneau and Evans. Today Reneau hasn't committed yet so we must be doomed to lose him and every other recruit we want forever. Woe is me!

38 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Yesterday we heading towards landing both Reneau and Evans. Today Reneau hasn't committed yet so we must be doomed to lose him and every other recruit we want forever. Woe is me!

Yup if we don’t get Reneau, we are done forever, Season will be over. Cancel the program, fire Woodson. All is doomed, bring back Crean. Yadadadaaa

3 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Maryland must not like their chances with him. Their version of Rabjohns laughed off someone asking him about a crystal ball pick for Malik. 

I feel like Tennessee and Georgia are the biggest threats here, given his stated preference for warm weather.

I'm still trying to figure out how a coach leaves Florida to go to Georgia. 

12 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I feel like Tennessee and Georgia are the biggest threats here, given his stated preference for warm weather.

I'm still trying to figure out how a coach leaves Florida to go to Georgia. 

It’s not gonna be Georgia—he just de committed from that staff.

Its not gonna be Maryland. They’re rebuilding and Willard is just kinda okay at best. Could be Tennessee.