Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) PF Malik Reneau to INDIANA

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Sounds like they at scheduled and he plans to make his other visits.   Things can change as always but I wouldn’t expect a commitment after his visit 

Thanks, this is what I figured. There were/are a few factors that I thought made an interesting pattern but happenstance, or misunderstanding on my part, is probably more likely.

I like that we have him on campus with a committed teammate. But, you know the other schools will get their sales pitch in as well. Promises will be made whether truthful or not. I love the optimism, but there are miles to go before this is over.

3 minutes ago, Hoosiereyedoc said:

Someone was at the restaurant and took a picture with Malik. He then later posted that woody and Malik went outside to talk, came in and said something to their table, then everyone cheered. So could be an interesting piece of info assuming he isn’t making it up. 

Youre getting me excited…

4 minutes ago, Hoosiereyedoc said:

Someone was at the restaurant and took a picture with Malik. He then later posted that woody and Malik went outside to talk, came in and said something to their table, then everyone cheered. So could be an interesting piece of info assuming he isn’t making it up. 

So they say!