Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) PF Malik Reneau to INDIANA

Reneau would be the perfect addition to this roster IMO.   He could spell Race and TJD both.  Could get 10-15 minutes with a chance to earn more.  Would be a very likely starter in year 2 with great experience.  We need back big depth badly and he’s capable of being the guy down the road. 

8 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

It is this weekend. JHS will be with him. This has to be a very good sign...His other OV's are Maryland and Virginia. 

Oh, REALLY good sign. Good programs in worse spots last year than IU, maybe more PT but without his PG and without as much likelihood of winning right away.

I was worried about a coach he’d already committed to at UGA.

14 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Oh, REALLY good sign. Good programs in worse spots last year than IU, maybe more PT but without his PG and without as much likelihood of winning right away.

I was worried about a coach he’d already committed to at UGA.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but maybe lack of OV to Georgia might be because he already knows White and his staff?

Still like our chances, though. Adding Reneau would be HUGE.

Edited by Tasmanian Devil

11 minutes ago, Tasmanian Devil said:

Not to be Debbie Downer, but maybe lack of OV to Georgia might be because he already knows White and his staff?

Still like our chances, though. Adding Reneau would be HUGE.

Daily Hoosier piece lists UGA and Tennessee official visits as possibilities. I think your concern is valid but I’m inclined to take it at face value: unscheduled potential visits are lower priority. Are the UMd/UVA visits actually scheduled? Haven’t seen dates. 

2 hours ago, lillurk said:

Also…are the other two visits actually scheduled, or just sort of ideas? Nobody is reporting dates.

Sounds like they at scheduled and he plans to make his other visits.   Things can change as always but I wouldn’t expect a commitment after his visit