Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

BTown Banners vs. IU team

I used to play in a 2x/week pickup run where I was the only regular who hadn’t been a college athlete (mostly hoopers, some former footballers). I’m 6’, still roughly in my athletic prime of life though not in the shape I wish.

Not much of a scorer but in said run I always marked one of of the opposition’s two best perimeter players. I’m a 3-and-D wing with enough playmaking to attack a close out.

I’d gladly play but we’re gonna get skunked.

13 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

6’0” with a plus wing span. And a jumper that is part Lander and part Tom Crean.

Was a 15ppg scorer in intramurals at the Hyper. That was a thousand years and an ACL replacement ago.

I play with my 15 year at the nearby city park now and then. My role is to screen for him and pass out the post. I have turned into a small Joey Brunk…good lord.

you must gave been a Sigma Nu or Evans scholar, those dudes always had good teams in the 80's.

3 hours ago, Dave from Dayton said:

My eyesight and hearing aren't great.  I never played organized basketball or dribbled a basketball on the IU campus. 

But I never let the facts interfere with my decision making.

So I can be a referee if someone provides incentives. 

There it is -- win the Wiscy way! We don't have to be better, we just have to have the refs

23 hours ago, Josh said:

I own 5 defibrillators, something tells me I should bring them all

Oh, and the guy who brings the defibs is not going to be the guy who does mouth to mouth.  Look at WayneFleekHoosier for that