Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) - Liam McNeeley TO NOT INDIANA

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Start hittin' the like button on his tweet.

I find it very interesting that he would make an edit for a visit....trying not to get too excited about it.  Maybe he's done it for other visits too.

16 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So will he be the first player to wear a headband since... Someone? Did Stan Robinson? I know he did at sRhode Island. Armon Bassett maybe?

I want to say non-medical shooting sleeves, headbands, etc. other than regular wristbands weren’t allowed until Archie got here. I could be totally making that up but I thought I heard it at one point during Crean’s tenure and then saw guys start wearing them with Archie. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

I want to say non-medical shooting sleeves, headbands, etc. other than regular wristbands weren’t allowed until Archie got here. I could be totally making that up but I thought I heard it at one point during Crean’s tenure and then saw guys start wearing them with Archie. 

That is such a weird rule. But that makes sense now that you say it. Did Joey Brunk ever wear a headband?

10 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

That is such a weird rule. But that makes sense now that you say it. Did Joey Brunk ever wear a headband?

Based on a fast google search, no. I actually thought Sheehey might have when I thought more about it, but found no evidence of it. 

6 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So will he be the first player to wear a headband since... Someone? Did Stan Robinson? I know he did at sRhode Island. Armon Bassett maybe?

I believe Patrick Ewing Jr did but I can't find evidence of it.  Bracey Wright maybe too

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hoosier Hysterics with a not surprisingly Ill-worded tweet today. Face of our Nil program….. Could they please stick to the podcast and let Adam Howard tweet. Just never tweet again would be nice.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Completely toxic morons. Not a shot at changing my mind on that.

So, so thankful that our athletic department loves them. They’re just s’damn silly and goofy!

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hoosier Hysterics with a not surprisingly Ill-worded tweet today. Face of our Nil program….. Could they please stick to the podcast and let Adam Howard tweet. Just never tweet again would be nice.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

So much for them “getting better.” They’re unprofessional clowns. Middle-aged men with the judgment of preteens. I wouldn’t trust them anywhere near a recruit. No idea what the program sees in them. Somehow the big hitters in college basketball have figured out how to funnel NIL money to recruits without relying on carnival barkers. Why can’t we?