Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

DoctorP

Xavier Arrested...

22 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Yes one on I69 back in October and then Saturday night

Didn't realize he had another one so this is a pattern of behavior and even reinforces by belief he should be gone.

44 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

You guys would hate me then, I got my DUI in my late 20's. It took me a long time to mature. My wife says I still haven't in my 40's

How dare you! We're going to have to dismiss you!!!

Just now, jk34 said:

How dare you! We're going to have to dismiss you!!!

I know, and I've even had speeding tickets before too. And this is really bad but got a ticket when I was 16 because I ran a stop sign. 

6 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

My sister-in-law is an attorney here in Bloomington. She said she doesn't think the felony will stick, be marked down to a misdemeanor. But she also said remember there is a Dakich in Monroe County's prosecutor's office. Dan's sister Jackie

29 minutes ago, DWB said:

After spending the last couple of hours reading this whole thread, I've come to one conclusion....

The cop was NOT an IU fan...

Back in the day there was probably a 80-90% chance that a discreet “come and get him” call to the athletic department, rather than arrest, would have been made.

I’m sorry were any of you young or never really lived? Things happen and thankfully no one got hurt. It’s not robbery it’s not assault or rape. It’s a dumb kid doing a dumb thing. And yes even if he’s 22 (don’t know how old he is) he’s still still a kid figuring things out. 
At UNC I saw a basketball literally slap a woman in open public and I got in trouble for yelling at that kid.  Perspective people. In the course of this chess game we call life, sometimes we shine and sometimes we mess up. He messed up. But if Woodson believes in the family mantra then you don’t kick someone out for something like this. You discipline and hopefully he grows. 
No one is perfect  and if you think you are….. well you  probably haven’t lived or you don’t have anyone in your life to stand up to you and call you out. 
Kid? Lol. He is a young man just like 18 year olds. There are young men serving in the military the same age. Yes these young men can still make stupid decisions.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Five Prime said:

I didn't read through everything here but can we summarize:

1) charged with reckless driving, 90 in a 35

2) charged with evasion for trying to flee in his car then switch places with someone

3) once stopped he pretty much cooperated with everything else including a very low breathalyzer 

While really dumb and could have caused serious injury, if this is the gist of the story then suspend him for a game and move on.

Better yet, make him wear a "Dunce Cap" around campus.  And his teammates can wear the "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts.