Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

DoctorP

Xavier Arrested...

I can't comment in the thread no more cause I will get in trouble. Just know I coonhounds could ot be more disappointed with the way our players performed on and off the court for the most part this season. This is another knock on Woody kick this young man off the team and get talented well behaved leaders who are here to learn,win,and showcase their talents on a big stage not break rules and get arrested while losing alot of games! I apologize for this rant

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, Stuhoo said:

That is a real option. It is the path almost all others take.

Probably depends on the ground rules Woody set for X after the Evanston incident.

Yep. It’s about time we stop trying to act like choir boys though and quit self sabotaging. Don’t get arrested but also don’t do something crazy and get rid of a talented player when he didn’t even cause anyone any harm. 

Yeah, if he didn’t have a strike against him already, we’re definitely handling this behind closed doors and keeping it moving. That strike doesn’t help him, but until we get some facts here I’m gonna have trouble saying “blow it up, this is on Woody”.

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

You don’t kick one of your best players off the team for reckless driving and resisting arrest. We’re not talking about rape, armed robbery, DV, etc.  He made a dumb decision, assuming the allegations are true, whatever those allegations are. 

Exactly he didn’t cause anyone harm. Just move on from it and make him run in practice or something