Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PF Arrinten Page to USC

Coach Ya on  the trail of another player from Georgia.

6'9" Arrinten Page attends Wheeler HS in Marietta, GA and  is just 16-years old.   He's one of the 24 players in the '23 class to be invited to  the USA Basketball men's junior national team mini camp in New Orleans.  He plays AAU in the EYBL for The Skills Factory (TSF).

Commentary on his AAU performance last weekend from RIvals:   Possibly nobody in the building boosted their stock more than TSF 2023 forward Arrinten Page. The 6-foot-9 forward showed off a versatile offensive skillset, which included some old school fade-away jumpers, jump hooks, a nice face-up game and a strong, confident stroke from the outside.  Page might be one of the nation’s best-kept secrets in 2023 and don’t be surprised if he makes a debut in the next Rivals150.  Page holds a handful of mid-major offers including Georgia State, UCF and UAB. He’s also garnering interest from bigger schools such as Illinois. Look for his recruitment to blow up this summer.

No MaxPreps stats available.

@arrintenp22

Rivals

HUDL

http://allmetrohoops.com/basketball/arrinten-page-ready-to-breakout/

3 hours ago, Demo said:

Another kid a year young for the class. Ya definitely has a profile. Actually have inadvertently watched Page several times this winter while indulging my Isaiah Collier basketball crush. Physically, Page is about prototypical. Just a big, strong, long kid who can really move his feet and really run. Right now he’s mostly a rim protector and finisher. Doesn’t look like he’s played a ton of basketball. But he’s already a very good shot blocker and he flashes a variety of skills. Have seen him make a couple of 3’s. Has a jump hook. Can straight line drive it a little bit. Has shown vision. In fact, a really cool play, saw him catch in the mid post, inside pivot to a face up, put it on the floor and hit a baseline cutter for a layup. That was nice. And he plays hard and competes. A lot to like there. Ya probably got IU in ahead of the curve again.

We do not deserve you

8 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Joe Tipton on standouts from the USA Basketball Junior Team Minicamp practice.

PF Arrinten Page

Class of 2023
Marietta (Ga.) Wheeler
Unranked

Heading into the weekend, Arrinten Page was a relatively unknown name. The Georgia native is currently unranked by every recruiting site, but that won’t be the case for long.

Page’s physical presence immediately caught my eye. At 6-foot-9, 225 pounds, he has a college-ready body. He was quite possibly the most physically mature player on the floor in terms of his stature. A lot of players his age (16!) have difficulty putting on weight/muscle but not Page. He also showed touch around the rim, and the ability to block shots, rebound and stretch the floor. Page is one of those dudes that’s just waiting to blow up, and it would not surprise me if he walks away with 10 high major offers after the first live period. Oh, and right after practice, Page picked up his first high major offer from Indiana.

Ya knows what he' s doing

Travis Branham -

Arguably the hottest name to start the spring sessions has been Arrinten Page, a 6-foot-10 big man out of Atlanta (Ga.) Wheeler.

His charge on the national stage began in New Orleans at the USAB Junior Mini Camp where his size, length, rebounding, rim protection and his finishes at the rim caught the eyes of evaluators and began reeling in high major offers.

In Orlando, coaches were flocking to watch The Skill Factory post and the interests haven’t stopped.

“I have been very blessed with the recruiting process,” he said. “I got a couple of schools like Alabama, Georgia, Wichita State just to name a few.”

Alabama: “I have been talking to coach Pettway for a while. He said I keep getting better and better and he was waiting for the moment to offer me.”

Georgia: “Coach White kind of offered me out of the blue. 20-minutes. We will see I got to talk to my family and stuff like that.”

Indiana: “Their fanbase is really good. Coach 'Ya' [Yasir Rosemond], he’s saying that he likes my potential and my ceiling.”

What’s he looking for in a school as the calls come pouring in?

“Just somebody that’s willing to help me develop even more and use my talents.”

On 4/22/2022 at 3:13 PM, BtownStrength said:

He sounds like a perfect 5 for Woodson's system. 

Page has some similarities to Noah Clowney, but he’s gonna be bigger and stonger than that. Maybe not quite as purely skilled. Plus, Page plays with Isaiah Collier, who will make any big look really, really good.