Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Henryville Hoosier

Next assistant coach

I heard rumors of Wittman and then Rabby just said Wittman is going to get consideration 
Well if everything said on here about their relationship is true he already basically was a assistant this season so might as well make it official

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Recruiting is the part that scares me
I am not saying he should be hired just saying if they were talking all year and not listening to other actual assistant coaches might as well. We need assistants that can bring kids in more than anything

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Golfman25 said:

So this is becomming more an more true.  I beleive Woodson saw the specualation of Fife as coach in waiting as a distraction to the program.  And since he wasn't listening to the college guys, he fixed the problem.  The fact that he isn't using Mata for his knowledge is a concern.  The problem with the NBA guys is they have to learn the college game.   It may take a while.   

So if you're a potential assistant, do you have some reservations?   Especially if your a good one.  

Is this established? Sorry if I missed something, I kinda checked out for a while- just like the team. 

2 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Is this established? Sorry if I missed something, I kinda checked out for a while- just like the team. 

Yes, although a lot of people aren’t good at understanding that Matta isn’t on the basketball staff. He’s in the athletic department but he is a great basketball source.