Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Henryville Hoosier

Next assistant coach

34 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'm not sure we would find anyone who knows the state better than Drew, plus his ties to Adidas can't hurt

With Mark Adams "booster connections" to Jurkin/Perea, is there any experience with foreign players & Drew?  IMO, that is an avenue we've been effectively MIA while so many other programs have profited.

2 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

With Mark Adams "booster connections" to Jurkin/Perea, is there any experience with foreign players & Drew?  IMO, that is an avenue we've been effectively MIA while so many other programs have profited.

The head coach of the Miro Little team visited Drew at Bradley last summer so he has some ties there. 

33 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Interesting....this place is in Bloomington

TC to become the next assistant coach confirmed.

Coaches are like a fraternity.   Once a coach gets fired coaches from around the country asks these coaches to come by and observe practices and other stuff.   I’m guessing that is what Crean is going in this case.   

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Coaches are like a fraternity.   Once a coach gets fired coaches from around the country asks these coaches to come by and observe practices and other stuff.   I’m guessing that is what Crean is going in this case.   

I think Crean loved Bloomington. Might be stopping by somewhere, but there wasn't any doubt while he was here that he loved the place. Kinda the same for Mike Davis though. And I get it, it's hard to not love Bloomington. I imagine that's the church his family attended while he was here so maybe just going back and visiting there. 

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Currently live in Bloomington, and can confirm this has to be an old picture. Trees, grass etc. not nearly that green here yet. 

Interesting he would go into his archive to pull that picture out haha. 

33 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I just figured maybe it was a church he was connected to or liked the message.

BTW I don't think that was taken recently - the trees have full canopy.

Editv day late & $1 short on the photo analysis. lol

55 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Currently live in Bloomington, and can confirm this has to be an old picture. Trees, grass etc. not nearly that green here yet. 

Interesting he would go into his archive to pull that picture out haha. 

Probably just the massaging on the board. I could totally see him stopping to take this picture or making a student lol. 

4 hours ago, Honkyman said:

And it constitutes fact because somebody else says it on the radio? And you believe everything you hear on the radio? If that is what he actually said. Based on the rest of your comments, you are not a particularly reliable source.

Oh. So we listen to him when he craps on fife? But not about Mata?  Frankly, I don’t believe anything.  But my eyes say Woodson didn’t listen much to the college guys.