Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Dane Fife leaves IU staff

Yes he did. I listened to the actual interview 
So did I and no he didn't say that. The hypothetical question came up and he answered honestly that he'd love the opportunity but under no circumstances was told he'd be the successor

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Just another way of saying “I know more than you all but I probably still can’t / won’t share”

Its not uncommon for coaching staff members to butt heads. Woodson wasn’t Dane’s guy, it was Scott’s. Disappointing for sure, he’ll get a job. 

1 minute ago, Trish said:

Just another way of saying “I know more than you all but I probably still can’t / won’t share”

Its not uncommon for coaching staff members to butt heads. Woodson wasn’t Dane’s guy, it was Scott’s. Disappointing for sure, he’ll get a job. 

He did share 

Sounds like DD sides with Fife -- not that I really care all that much what DD thinks. Just find it interesting.

He was the one screaming for years that we needed an IU guy at the helm. 

I suppose the only way he'd ever be OK with anything IU did is if they named Alford -- or him -- as HC. 

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Sounds like DD sides with Fife -- not that I really care all that much what DD thinks. Just find it interesting.

He was the one screaming for years that we needed an IU guy at the helm. 

I suppose the only way he'd ever be OK with anything IU did is if they named Alford -- or him -- as HC. 

He’s a child shouting for attention.

Just now, iubb said:

Fife did. MANY things wrong. And if it’s true I’m shocked this didn’t leak during the season. Because oh boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which poster said “Fife’s friend Rabjohns?”

Because it doesn’t seem like they’ll be on each other’s Xmas card list after today.

Oh boy is right.

2 minutes ago, mark1981 said:

Yeah.  That statement confused me.  If they were friends things just got awkward

There are work friends and there are people you hang around with on your spare time.  Personally I have some work friends that I’m on really good terms with but I know they suck at their   job.