Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB Players in the Portal/Draft Exploratory Status

19 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

Hopefully he's leaving with his head held high as he will leave a legacy with some amazing big shots.  The Butler 3 at the buzzer.  The kid from West Laffy that took out Purdue.  Good luck to him.

Yeah I remember his post-game interview after the PU W and being carried on shoulders in the court rush crowd: “I love IU”

Great kid, great heart, dealt with multiple injuries and concussions, always came back bringing his best, wish him all the best

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

I'll be a huge fan of wherever Phinisee goes.

I'm hoping he stays healthy for an entire year and tears it up. He always seemed like a great kid, and I hate it for him how many setbacks he suffered during his time here.

I won't be surprised if he decides to stay. He might just want to be courted a little.

Just now, incrediboy said:

I won't be surprised if he decides to stay. He might just want to be courted a little.

Good, I honestly want him back a lot more than some guys who are still here. He's got a lot of value, maybe just not as a 35 mpg type of guy.

On the list of players I've wanted to succeed here, he's at the top along with Maurice Creek.

Just now, Gnet550 said:

Everyone is on Duncomb leaving, maybe some have heard this from sources, but I don’t get it. He came in weak physically, we knew it was going to take a year or two before he was ready to play physically. The suspension was obviously a bump in the road but hopefully he’s figured it out. He is the year 3 and year 4 player at Wisconsin that we all say where did this kid come from…a big who can shoot, this is sooo annoying. I for one hope he sticks around.

It’s TBD on Duncomb. It’s not a done deal either way. 

2 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

Everyone is on Duncomb leaving, maybe some have heard this from sources, but I don’t get it. He came in weak physically, we knew it was going to take a year or two before he was ready to play physically. The suspension was obviously a bump in the road but hopefully he’s figured it out. He is the year 3 and year 4 player at Wisconsin that we all say where did this kid come from…a big who can shoot, this is sooo annoying. I for one hope he sticks around.

Imo it’d be Woodson nudging Duncomb to the exit more than it’d be Duncomb wanting to leave IU. But that’s just a guess on my part.