Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB Players in the Portal/Draft Exploratory Status

If you’re speaking of Reneau he’s a PF. That wouldn’t affect Durr. It likely means either Race or Trayce will be back.

Reneau is probably staying in Florida, I’d guess Miami. I don’t seem him leaving the state unless it to follow recruiter and coach to UGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, cleeter said:

Reneau is probably staying in Florida, I’d guess Miami. I don’t seem him leaving the state unless it to follow recruiter and coach to UGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBD it’s unlikely he leaves Florida but there is talk he could visit after the national tournament.

I have zero problem with either transfer so far.  I wish both guys well.  Both seem like good dudes.  Very interested to see where Lander ends up and how he finishes his career.  I’m ok with 3 or 4 more transfers.  I want 2-3 more transfer/recruit new bloods. 

I’m most concerned about our 5 spot as I have been all season.  

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I have zero problem with either transfer so far.  I wish both guys well.  Both seem like good dudes.  Very interested to see where Lander ends up and how he finishes his career.  I’m ok with 3 or 4 more transfers.  I want 2-3 more transfer/recruit new bloods. 

I’m most concerned about our 5 spot as I have been all season.  

3-5 is critical. 

I’d like to see a roster similar to this. 
1. Xavier Johnson

2. JHS

3. Tamar Bates 

4. Anthony Leal

5. Trey Galloway 

6. TJD 

7. Jordan Geronimo 

8. Kaleb Banks

9. CJ Gunn 

10. Peyton Sparks/Duncomb

11. Kopp? Maybe

12. Transfer Athletic Wing / Shooter

13. Transfer Athletic Scorer / Shooter

Players 12 and 13 could also be freshman if they are guys that could play right away. 

1 minute ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Rabjohns just tweeted that he’s not returning. Best of luck Parker, you deserve nothing but the best! 

'Not returning' is odd vernacular.  Transfer Portal?  Pro career?  Life outside the game?  I'm sure more will come in due time.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Need 2-3 more. So far, all the ones I’d hope for. Gotta make hay with the replacements though. Need men and athletes, with basketball skills.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

There will be 

Another that I'm very glad to see. And I hate to say that because these are kids but dammit, I'm tired of losing! Someone said something about going 3/3 on transfers and waiting for 3 more. I hope that there aren't 3 more. But I hope that is at least one and I hope that to be Kopp.

Obviously, there's likely to be more movement. But right now, we're at 13 scholly players ... 

Trayce Jackson-Davis 
Race Thompson 
Rob Phinisee 
Miller Kopp
Jerome Jordan Geronimo
Tamar Bates
Logan Duncomb
Xavier Johnson
Trey Galloway
Anthony Leal
Khristian Lander
Michael Durr
Parker Stewart
Jalen Hood-Schifino
Kaleb Banks
C.J. Gunn

Edited by LamarCheeks
Had a brain fart when typing Geronimo's name. Guess I was thinking half Jordan Geronimo/half Jerome Hunter.

17 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Looks like it's still TBD per Osterman.  Could begin his pro career or enter the portal yet again...

1525982900_ScreenShot2022-03-24at10_12_17PM.thumb.png.77442223630c50ef22a0c07d5f64f9a5.png

Just listened to some of his music for the first time. The young man definitely has some promise. Could probably use some polish but that's to be expected. He’s light years better that some very successful “rappers” out right now. Get connected with the right folks and who knows.