Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB Players in the Portal/Draft Exploratory Status

Just my two cents which aren't worth two cents.....

I know last season that Geronimo's mother also was pushing for him to transfer closer to home.  I think his preface is to stay but it all will come down to whether Race and Trayce are both back.  Gets harder to fight off the family wanting him closer to home if he is also getting 10-15 minutes per game.  Woodson could promise him some number of minutes, but just my opinion that it hinges on whether either Race or Trayce (or both) leave.  

The problem is the whole timing thing....that puts JG on their timeline.

1 hour ago, brumdog45 said:

Don’t know his relationship with Miller, but Rhode Island could be a fit for Lander.

I remember when Archie was fired Lander liked a video making fun of Archie’s height. It was the video of Archie pulling the mic down after the Louisville game. Not sure he still likes Archie.

Just now, hoosierdogg said:

Will Durr be eligible to play next year or will he have to sit out a year?  Also, wonder if this decision was based on Trayce and/or Race returning.

He can play right away as he will be classified as a grad transfer. 

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hopefully a sign that we are keeping at least one of our bigs or getting a certain 5 star

If you’re speaking of Reneau he’s a PF. That wouldn’t affect Durr. It likely means either Race or Trayce will be back.