Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IUWBB vs Princeton - 3/21/2022 -NCAA Tournament Round of 32

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Players went into the stands to celebrate with the students. 

Pretty cool! 

Of course, ESPN missed most of it -- but it was nice nonetheless. 

Really cool moment there for the players and coaches. Teri Moren taking this program to new heights with this group of Hoosiers is awesome! Happy for them all!!

I don't have any words to describe how much I HATE official reviews. Seriously, every time a pass gets knocked out of bounds, the refs take it upon themselves to dissect the play and try to look for any possible reason to overturn the call on the floor. 

If they had somehow determined that inbounds pass with 2.6 to go had been off us, Princeton would have called timeout and had the ball in the front-court. Replay is ruining the game. 

6 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I don't have any words to describe how much I HATE official reviews. Seriously, every time a pass gets knocked out of bounds, the refs take it upon themselves to dissect the play and try to look for any possible reason to overturn the call on the floor. 

If they had somehow determined that inbounds pass with 2.6 to go had been off us, Princeton would have called timeout and had the ball in the front-court. Replay is ruining the game. 

We played an entire quarter in the time it took Belmont and Tennessee to finish their last 58 seconds.