Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IU vs St Mary’s - Thursday: NCAA Round of 64- 7:20 pm ET on TBS

Just now, pumpfake said:

We know we lack talent in many facets of the game.  My wish is that the staff leaves no stone unturned - specifically scouring Europe, Australia, the Moon for players.  

Those moon players look like they have Miller Kopp type hops.....but remember the gravity is six times greater there.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

We don't get to run it back after this?

I'm just so frustrated Woodson keeps doing that. We've lost so many damn leads going to that lineup, I'm not sure the thought process. It's pretty evident there's a decent drop off going from Race and Trayce to Geronimo and Durr. 

Franimal losing and pUKe losing ease the sting a little bit.
FWIW I'd rather get whipped by a 5 seed than to be a 2 seed and lose to a 15 seed.
That true. We would be really sad. F kentucky pray tolitmakers go down at some point and I am OK I guess

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, coonhounds said:

That true. We would be really sad. F kentucky pray tolitmakers go down at some point and I am OK I guess

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Purdue has a 100+ ranked defense. Unless they just get lucky, they’re going down and probably early.   

And I don’t hate them as much as most. But they’re flawed kind of the opposite way we are. 

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

I'm just so frustrated Woodson keeps doing that. We've lost so many damn leads going to that lineup, I'm not sure the thought process. It's pretty evident there's a decent drop off going from Race and Trayce to Geronimo and Durr. 

Woodson is not a good in-game coach, plain and simple. He better recruit really, really well or we’ll be looking for a new coach in a few years.

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

It worked once in one game one time the same as the starting lineup doing us any favors. I'm sure we had to do it because we were really tired from a game two days ago.

We had a solid year but left too many wins on the schedule from some pretty terrible decisions by players and coaches to go with some embarrassing losses.

4 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

We know we lack talent in many facets of the game.  My wish is that the staff leaves no stone unturned - specifically scouring Europe, Australia, the Moon for players.  

Yes “talent” like Khuse who was recruited by such powerhouses as yeshiva university before walking on at smc. He dropped 19 and 6 on y’all! Hahahhaha