Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IU vs St Mary’s - Thursday: NCAA Round of 64- 7:20 pm ET on TBS

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Worst tournament loss in IU history. Woodson screwed up when he took out all 5 starters. It’s hurt us time and time again this year, and tonight it broke us. The momentum completely changed after that. 

Nah, they were tired before that. We lost this one when the NCAA couldn't figure out how to get a plane from Dayton to Portland or when we played 3 games earlier this week or last week.

They are good and today we were really, really bad.
I know this hurts bad. Hopefully we can get some roster upgrades or just surprise me with some monster development. Dark days again

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

They're bench mob is in clowning us. It's just that we're too tired. Can't expect 18-24 year olds to have any energy after playing a few days ago and traveling.

I mean we could assume IU completely forgot how to play, the coaches can't coach at all, or that Saint Mary's is better than every BIG team and half the NBA. Anything I guess to avoid acknowledging the obvious. 

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

Was this statistical officially the worse? It feels like it. I know pepperdine jobbed us back in the day

Yeah they showed that our previous worst loss was by 25 points. Don’t remember when but want to say sometime in the 90s.

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Woodson in that in game interview said that's something he's been doing all year. It's a lose and go home tournament Woodson. This isn't the NBA, your bench 5 better be damn good to get away from your starters for that long and we're not nearly there yet. Likely doesn't change the outcome (W/L), but man was that a game changer. Has happened more than once this season too. I hope Woodson can abandon that thinking until we can get to the talent level where that can work

We don't get to run it back after this?

2 minutes ago, hoosierbgh said:

I mean we could assume IU completely forgot how to play, the coaches can't coach at all, or that Saint Mary's is better than every BIG team and half the NBA. Anything I guess to avoid acknowledging the obvious. 

Agreed, it's the first time any of this happened this season. Makes sense.

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Was this statistical officially the worse? It feels like it. I know pepperdine jobbed us back in the day

Pepperdine ripped my heart out as an 11 year old. This year I'm happy to be around and assuming we get decent transfer portal activity expect another small jump.