Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IU vs St Mary’s - Thursday: NCAA Round of 64- 7:20 pm ET on TBS

1 minute ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

We are a long way from being able to have nice things. We finally beat Purdue, finally get back to the tourney, finally win a couple in the BTT, then we’ll allow this season to be most remembered by the program’s worst loss in NCAA tourney history. 

You can choose to remember it that way.  I won't.

17 minutes ago, Double Down said:

Man, it's hard being a Hoosier fan/alum. Feels like for every 2 steps forward, 2 giant steps back. Just seems like we can't have nice things for very long. 

It's becoming an abusive relationship. 

Alcohol helps.

1 minute ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

our culture is guys on the team doing a 3-ball celebration like they are smoking a roach.

I love the potheads in my life, but all of them are underachievers in life, lovable underachievers most of them, but all underachievers.

I thought they switched it up to a tea party? Might answer some questions of why we're tired. I'm sure they'll have a really good time in Portland tonight!

Worst tournament loss in IU history. Woodson screwed up when he took out all 5 starters. It’s hurt us time and time again this year, and tonight it broke us. The momentum completely changed after that. 
Was this statistical officially the worse? It feels like it. I know pepperdine jobbed us back in the day

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Worst tournament loss in IU history. Woodson screwed up when he took out all 5 starters. It’s hurt us time and time again this year, and tonight it broke us. The momentum completely changed after that. 

Woodson in that in game interview said that's something he's been doing all year. It's a lose and go home tournament Woodson. This isn't the NBA, your bench 5 better be damn good to get away from your starters for that long and we're not nearly there yet. Likely doesn't change the outcome (W/L), but man was that a game changer. Has happened more than once this season too. I hope Woodson can abandon that thinking until we can get to the talent level where that can work