Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IU vs St Mary’s - Thursday: NCAA Round of 64- 7:20 pm ET on TBS

1 minute ago, Trish said:

How are they tired after they just got 4 minute break? 

We also played on shorter days last week. Tired isn’t an excuse in March 

They’re not bowling in your Weds night men’s league. They’re playing other high level players who are more rested. 

3 minutes ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

St. Mary’s doing a good job exposing the issues with IU’s roster. This will be a hard hole to climb out if especially if you can’t hit threes. I hope Woodson addresses that in the off-season it has been a pandemic at IU for too long. 

You know how this will go. We will finally bring shooting in and our frontcourt will be a liability. Haven’t had a complete team since 2016.

We controlled the first 15min. Then collapsed. I actually think they’re tired. Hate to say it, but this one isprobably in the bag. 
Again tired is ridiculous! It's a great excuse I guess but I don't think it is a factor. We're just getting beat need to ramp it up first 5 of second half and then settle in.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

How are they tired after they just got 4 minute break? 

We also played on shorter days last week. Tired isn’t an excuse in March 

Fifth game in 8 days, plus some disastrous travel. They've gotta get up for this, but there's some pretty legit reasons that they could be tired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, IU - Kaulie said:

What’s going on with TJD?  He is playing VERY soft on both ends.  They don’t have a Kofi type.  He shouldn’t be playing so weak.  The difference in the game so far.  He is not bringing it.

He’s gassed. Just look at the whole team when a shot goes up and how they are guarding. They’re out of gas. It’s obvious. 

1 minute ago, str8baller said:

They’re not bowling in your Weds night men’s league. They’re playing other high level players who are more rested. 

Guess tired doesn’t exist last week when they packed for 4 days. 

NCAA dance is less meaningful I suppose. 

What’s going on with TJD?  He is playing VERY soft on both ends.  They don’t have a Kofi type.  He shouldn’t be playing so weak.  The difference in the game so far.  He is not bringing it.

This is laughable. Trayce, Geronimo, X are the only guys playing tonight.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Five Prime said:

I don't see anything on St Mary's that all that impressive honestly.  Our defensive intensity has fizzled 

Yeah if you eliminate the hitting open shots, playing great defense, rebounding, and staying composed I’d have to agree with you.

1 minute ago, IU - Kaulie said:

Race and Kopp didn't score.  Stewart didn't score after hitting the opening shot.  TJD has 10 points and was guarding their leading scorer and held him to four points.

I'm not sure why the finger always gets pointed at TJD.