Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IU vs St Mary’s - Thursday: NCAA Round of 64- 7:20 pm ET on TBS

4 minutes ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like this is the first game in a long time I can relax and enjoy.

If they lose, that sucks. If they win, that's great. Either way, I'm pretty satisfied with the direction this season has taken.

Same. I’ll be mad for a little bit, per custom, if they lose. But ultimately they achieved about where I thought they would to have a good season. I’m happy for the team, a little excited for the future, and hopeful they’ll pull off another upset tonight. 

7 minutes ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like this is the first game in a long time I can relax and enjoy.

If they lose, that sucks. If they win, that's great. Either way, I'm pretty satisfied with the direction this season has taken.

That’s how I’ll be about Saturday if we win tonight. Mostly because I keep saying St. Mary’s stinks (they do) and I need to keep my anonymous credibility. 

1 hour ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

I'm satisfied with the season but I want to see TJD play like he's been playing for as many games as possible. It's not often these last few decades that we've been able to watch an IU player as dominant as he's been these last 5 games and I want that to continue as long as possible. 

I'm happy today regardless.

The only thing that will make me upset and really deflated is if we have a comfortable lead all game, play really well for 35 minutes, but falter down the stretch and lose to a team we should have beaten.

Thrilled we got here though. No matter what now, there is momentum going into next season for the first time in a long time.

2 hours ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

I felt this way about the BTT semifinal, too

38 minutes ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

20220317_144548.thumb.jpg.cf6573798df7e9e86dc95d7c30d7cbdf.jpg

At work watching all games right now.  I'm glad I will be home in time for IU's tipoff.  If I was stuck at work it wouldn't of been so bad with this set up the only problem no beer. 

A productive week at the office....

:)

Quote from Bagger Vance (slight twist)….
“You can’t make it go in the bucket. You gotta let it”
Start shooting lights out HOOSIERS! You’ll be UNSTOPPABLE!
Let’s G Hsiers! Get the W!!!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

That’s how I’ll be about Saturday if we win tonight. Mostly because I keep saying St. Mary’s stinks (they do) and I need to keep my anonymous credibility. 
This is how I feel. Not because Saint marys sucks just think iu needs this one to say they finished solid and help build confidence for the future.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk