Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Wyoming — Tuesday: NCAA rd of 68 - 9:10pm on TruTV

Just now, DChoosier said:

No need to rehash Crean’s numerous weaknesses but why diminish his record by showing what it was without the three sweet 16’s? For all of his “issues” his teams account for 3 of our 4 sweet 16’s in the last 25 years. I’ve never seen a post that showed Knights post season record with the natty’s backed out.

PS. Archie sucked.

Think he was just showing how bad Crean was in the BTT, since he was counting that as post season.  

None of those inspire a lot of confidence. 

8 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Bold move without the undershirt 

If that game shot was in Tucson, that makes it even more impressive. IT's almost impossible to sweat there like that. Moisture evaporates so fast, you never sweat and I was in a suit jacket @ 117f .

9 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Think he was just showing how bad Crean was in the BTT, since he was counting that as post season.  

None of those inspire a lot of confidence. 

He mentioned post season and I think NCAA post season is more important than BTT games but he backed out the three sweet 16’s???

Agree that none inspire a lot of confidence. 

7 hours ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

Two words: Vegas line 

Agree, people need to start looking at this for what it is. College ball is show biz - 3 things are happening - refs create drama because it sells; Vegas line; both are in play. Influence is the better word with what we observe in late game reffing. 

Agree, people need to start looking at this for what it is. College ball is show biz - 3 things are happening - refs create drama because it sells; Vegas line; both are in play. Influence is the better word with what we observe in late game reffing. 

Dude, dead on “refs create drama”. What in the world was that foul call reversal on Race after they viewed the tape. THAT was Fn’ BIZARRE! Made NO sense.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

14 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

I knew we were in trouble when Fisch said before the game that he had only seen one of the refs before, the others he had never laid eyes on....this guy has seen a lot of basketball close up, those refs were not the cream of the crop!