Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Wyoming — Tuesday: NCAA rd of 68 - 9:10pm on TruTV

2 minutes ago, Five Prime said:

Yeah, X, Bates, Geronimo, Race, and Traycethe rest of the way unless someone needs a quick breather

I just don't know what Woodson is seeing that we're not. I know I'm not in the gym, but it's clear Parker isn't giving you much if he's not hitting shots. He's trying to break the backboard out there

Just now, brumdog45 said:

Have we ever played Geronimo, Race, and Trayce together?

There was one time in conference that I can recall. Think it might have been OSU. It worked, but all the lineups were clicking that night

Just now, kreigh8 said:

I just don't know what Woodson is seeing that we're not. I know I'm not in the gym, but it's clear Parker isn't giving you much if he's not shooting. He's trying to break the backboard out there

FWIW, I figured Maldanado would absolutely eat him alive on the offensive end if Parker guarded him.  Hasn't happened.