Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rothstein - Villanova's Justin Moore has suffered a torn achilles tendon and is out indefinitely, per release.

Figured that was the case. He was dribbling and just fell down. Had the look of an Achilles injury. 

59 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

It’s set up perfectly for K to go out on top. Get revenge on UNC on the biggest stage. Then win a sixth national championship

To further validate this: I was eating Arby's for dinner with the halftime show on in the background. Right as they were talking about K winning his sixth, I picked up a curly fry that was literally in the shape of a 6. 

Duke is winning it all, whether anyone likes it or not. 

9 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

To further validate this: I was eating Arby's for dinner with the halftime show on in the background. Right as they were talking about K winning his sixth, I picked up a curly fry that was literally in the shape of a 6. 

Are you sure it wasn’t a 9? 

32 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

U of6.  Louisville allowed back in, wins title.

45 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

The NCAA of course pulled all of the strings for the Duke and UNC final four to milk the ratings for all it's worth.

I thought so too!  I actually think the final game will be Duke & Kansas too!

One trend I'm curious about...Duke, Villanova, UNC, and Kansas really only play 6-7 guys. I wonder if that is for a number of reasons. 1) It's late in the season and you want to tighten the rotation. 2) The long TV timeouts help with rest. 

I used to be in the fan of having a 10 man rotation. Now, I think 7-8 is what really works. 

So Indiana, Louisville and probably Memphis get punished for infractions but the final four consists of:

Kansas (taped phone calls discussing bags of money)

UNC (University of No Classes)

Duke (Zion, My family and I  live in a million dollar+ home in Durham, Williamson and others.

Really.a joke but the ratings for Duke vs UNC will be astronomical and the NC$$ will do a happy dance.

5 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

So Indiana, Louisville and probably Memphis get punished for infractions but the final four consists of:

Duke (Zion, My family and I  live in a million dollar+ home in Durham, Williamson and others.

Really.a joke but the ratings for Duke vs UNC will be astronomical and the NC$$ will do a happy dance.

$$$ is quite persuasive 

5 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Yep, it's a blue bloody final 4 with programs putting the best rosters they can put together, together.  Been feeling like Indiana could have done this 20 years ago.  Still waiting.  

35 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yep, it's a blue bloody final 4 with programs putting the best rosters they can put together, together.  Been feeling like Indiana could have done this 20 years ago.  Still waiting.  

It all came down to IU self-reporting, of course those other programs don't and then fight what are clearly much more serious violations. 

But in terms of rosters, we did have some very good ones under Crean, I mean Cody, Vic, Yogi, et al, those were some great rosters, we just didn't get past the SW16