Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

LMAO, refs going to the monitor and putting 0.4 back on the clock to shoot a 1 and 1 in a 5-point game after both teams were ready to leave the floor. 

I got that game at 141.5. Guarantee some certain people got it for a few less than that at some point. 

10 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I got that game at 141.5. Guarantee some certain people got it for a few less than that at some point. 

I did as well but funny enough I very nearly also took over 138.5 with about 4 minutes left. Would have been hilarious to get both only b/c of those free throws.

Dude, AL carried them!

He was really good. It was fun to watch him play. But the play I wrote this about was a right handed forced shot begging to draw a foul with about 2:00 left and Providence down 6. Just a completely unnecessary, out of control play. I always loved Al, but he was always good for a few plays like that a game to drive you crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, mbredenk101 said:

It would be incredible if Saint Peter's can continue their magic and knock off UNC, Duke, and then Kansas to win the title. All after beating Kentucky and Purdue. I mean wow!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using BtownBanners mobile app

That’s a gauntlet of blue bloods, minus Turdue!  If they pull that off, it would go down in history as the miracle peacocks!  

38 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Trevion Williams said post game (after complaining about the refs) that players were told not to look beyond St. Peter's but he didn't think everyone bought it.  Thought is he was specifically speaking about Ivey.

Painter made comments occasionally that sounded like the team was not that easy to coach. That they didn't always listen to what he was trying to get them to do. I've seen other places that have suggested that Ivey was the problem. I don't know anything about the young man, other that he is a special talent, so I'm not saying any of that is true.

Painter made comments occasionally that sounded like the team was not that easy to coach. That they didn't always listen to what he was trying to get them to do. I've seen other places that have suggested that Ivey was the problem. I don't know anything about the young man, other that he is a special talent, so I'm not saying any of that is true.

I’ve seen a lot of analysts say the same about Ivey when they were watching Purdue. Here's Gottlieb, but I've seen a lot of people say similar

14 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

I’ve seen a lot of analysts say the same about Ivey when they were watching Purdue. Here's Gottlieb, but I've seen a lot of people say similar

Probably already had a foot out of the door. He will look great in a Pacers jersey though. 

I find it absolutely wild that Villanova was a middle of the round Big East team for sooooo long... And as soon as the Big East breaks up, they become a national powerhouse. Almost over night. Since 2013 there have only been like 2 seasons they haven't won the Big East championship and they've won 2 national titles and I'd say they have a good shot at a 3rd right now. 

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Probably already had a foot out of the door. He will look great in a Pacers jersey though. 

Going to need to add some maturity. Didn't really handle his interactions with teammates all that well. Hopefully, he gets there.

6 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Going to need to add some maturity. Didn't really handle his interactions with teammates all that well. Hopefully, he gets there.

They can blame Ivey for not taking over all they want... But your 7-4 dude grabbed 2 rebounds. Your starting PG scored 0 points. As a team got beat by the Peacocks. Seems they played the game how they wanted to.