Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

St. Peters has to be one of the Cinderelliest of all Cinderellas. A program at an absurd disadvantage just knocked off an historic national power and a legit mid-major power from the same state in 48 hours. Insanely cool. 

Absolutely! That’s my team I’m rooting for now that IU is out

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

He played at Seton Hall so it’s probably a slam dunk he will be there next coach 

For sure, and he may have been anyway, but last weekend I was reading about Holloway as maybe a candidate for UMass. Nobody on the planet has had a better week than that guy. 

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

One of North Carolina, UCLA, St Peters, Texas or Purdue is headed to the Final 4 

Please, please, please, please, please, please don't let it be Purdue. 

I beg you, basketball gods -- don't let it be Purdue. 

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

St. Peters has to be one of the Cinderelliest of all Cinderellas. A program at an absurd disadvantage just knocked off an historic national power and a legit mid-major power from the same state in 48 hours. Insanely cool. 

Oh yeah. And they are absolutely adopted Hoosiers for what they’ve done to the Commonweath in the last 48 hrs. 

14 minutes ago, Demo said:

For sure, and he may have been anyway, but last weekend I was reading about Holloway as maybe a candidate for UMass. Nobody on the planet has had a better week than that guy. 

He’s Seton Hall bound. And Willard is going to Maryland.

19 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Here’s how “Cinderella-ey” they truly are. I’m originally from northern NJ and grew up 25 minutes from Jersey City. I’m also the son of a college professor who taught at a university in northern NJ for 40 years. I had never heard of Saint Peters until the second half of the Kentucky game…and neither had most of my friends from back home. 

2 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Here’s how “Cinderella-ey” they truly are. I’m originally from northern NJ and grew up 25 minutes from Jersey City. I’m also the son of a college professor who taught at a university in northern NJ for 40 years. I had never heard of Saint Peters until the second half of the Kentucky game…and neither had most of my friends from back home. 

Now that’s good stuff. I had heard all of the financials and everything, but that is pretty amazing lol. 

3 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I remember them a couple of other tournament appearances.  They played Purdue about a decade ago.

I think Gonzaga will win tonight, but no shot they keep playing with fire like this for 2 weeks without getting burnt. 

Also, I have not, do not, and will not think Chet is a franchise-altering pro. Sue me!

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

I think Gonzaga will win tonight, but no shot they keep playing with fire like this for 2 weeks without getting burnt. 

Also, I have not, do not, and will not think Chet is a franchise-altering pro. Sue me!

Think it all depends on his ability to put on weight and muscle.  I think he's going to be pretty damn good.