Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

8 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

I agree.  I understand that you don't know to win as many games against better competition to be the better team -- i.e, going 3-2 against quad 1 teams is better than 5-0 against quad 3 -- but IMO in the case of Michigan they were rewarded for simply playing good teams and losing.

That’s how I see it!

21 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

wonder why lol 

Yeah I think if any big draw team is anywhere near the cut line they would be sent to Dayton. 

But then there is Louisville last year so idk

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Did the lights go out on the tv broadcast? 

We had no lights for a minute and now they are flickering.   Wondering if they are showing that on tv 

Yes, and it really jacked up the TV broadcast. They admitted it and apologized, but sounded like they were all talking into a Pringles can at the end of Wright/Bryant. 

24 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

They either took a little air out of the ball or are using the same ball from last night cuz everything that hits the rim tonight doesn't bounce a mile.

There was quite a bit of that ball going through the rim in the first half of the ND-RU game.

Just now, pappy1865 said:

I. Hate. Ron. Harper. Jr. Said it in the game day threads. Just don't like the kid. Hated his old man worse.

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app

I wonder if he made any money off those T-shirts for beating IU or if they're on their way to Haiti.