Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

-3 pts favorites over Wyoming.  

edit - line is all over the board

FanDuel -3, has already moved to -4.

DraftKings  -3.5

Bet Rivers -4.5

Edited by 94Bulldog

2 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I thought I heard the Commissioner say they had the brackets done prior to conference tournaments but left some spots open for a couple party crashers.  If that was true, that means the conference tournaments didn’t matter and they are just plain lazy!

That kinda makes sense considering that Michigan stayed above us, aTm wasn't even close and the likes of Tennessee didn't vault pUKe or Auburn and go up a seed line. 

I know that it makes for completely reasonable,interesting, complex discussion, but for me?

I don’t give a flying **** who we play and our players sure as hell better not either.

Go in there like every other team stole your lunch money and kicked your dog. Beat other teams down. Win, win, win.

We are one of 68 teams with a chance to win a national title. By Thursday morning I expect us to be one of 64 teams in that status.

By Sunday night we should be in the Sweet 16, and opponents should be very very worried that they might run into us.

Win, win, win.

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

I don’t see any good reason why we shouldn’t be playing UCLA Saturday night for a trip to the Sweet 16. We’re playing the freakin’ 4th place team from the Mountain GD West 2.5 hours from home in front of probably 8,000 IU fans, so no I will not be giving them any respect. Not sorry!

While I’m here, St. Mary’s sucks too. They lulled Gonzaga to sleep like they do almost once every year. Woo. We have 2 Yorkies in the way of our matchup with a big dog. 

Don’t tell me I’m getting ahead of myself either, because me and my opinions don’t matter. I’ve got Saturday circled!

Yorkies hahahaha 

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

I know that it makes for completely reasonable,interesting, complex discussion, but for me?

I don’t give a flying **** who we play and our players sure as hell better not either.

Go in there like every other team stole your lunch money and kicked your dog. Beat other teams down. Win, win, win.

We are one of 68 teams with a chance to win a national title. By Thursday morning I expect us to be one of 64 teams in that status.

By Sunday night we should be in the Sweet 16, and opponents should be very very worried that they might run into us.

Win, win, win.

Could happen!  One positive about playing in Dayton, we should have a very very large crowd!

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Get-in price is up $20 since Gumbel said our name 90 minutes ago. Buckle up, Cowboys, you’re playing in Assembly Hall East. 

Thankfully the Wright St game is Wednesday or tickets would be a bit tougher to get