Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

BTT Game Thread: Indiana vs. Iowa 3/12 - 1 pm on CBS

Just now, pumpfake said:

Little Fran with the made shot that TJD tipped + Bohannon with the fortunate banked in 3  pointer spelled the difference in this one.  

Defend the other 10+ wide open threes and you make your own luck. Add TJD missing a dunk, Race not lobbing to TJD again, and many other plays. You can point to a few plays and call it the difference. You can't control those. You can control not allowing them to get WIDE OPEN looks. LIttle Fran's shot looked on line and when TJD deflected it it went in. It might have had a chance the other way too.

I’m really not mad at losing and glad we’re playing as well as we are. So sick of always being the team on the wrong end of lucky bounces.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Good run. We controlled that game from start to finish really. Lucky bank shot. Not much you can do. Biggest moment of the game I’m disappointed in is that long rebound Kopp got with 2:30 left and IU up three. He hoists it. Gotta pull that out. You’re a senior. You’re 2-11 from the field. Ugh. Shoulda coulda. 

I agree. Hate to keep harping on those guys (Stewart and kopp), but that’s a time and situation awareness issue. Kopp just isn’t a real smart player.  

The miss lead to a quick rebound and answer on the other end. 

IU played a great game and got unlucky.  I'm not sure why there is so much complaining. 

Exactly this. Played well enough to win but lost on a fluke 3. Trey was actually in great position guarding Bohannon but lucky shot went in.
Still gives IU momentum going to the tournament and hope they get a decent seed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, theriverpilot said:

Exactly this. Played well enough to win but lost on a fluke 3. Trey was actually in great position guarding Bohannon but lucky shot went in.
Still gives IU momentum going to the tournament and hope they get a decent seed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. This is what we've all been waiting for.  This team looks confident and ready to compete with anyone.