Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

BTT Game Thread: Indiana vs. Iowa 3/12 - 1 pm on CBS

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

The only way Iowa beats us is from threes. We relaxed in transition and Murray buries one, then leave Bohanon and he buries one. We made our bed in the last few minutes to be in that position. Good couple wins to get in the tourney but laid turds against Iowa again.

Little Fran with the made shot that TJD tipped + Bohannon with the fortunate banked in 3  pointer spelled the difference in this one.  

Good run. We controlled that game from start to finish really. Lucky bank shot. Not much you can do. Biggest moment of the game I’m disappointed in is that long rebound Kopp got with 2:30 left and IU up three. He hoists it. Gotta pull that out. You’re a senior. You’re 2-11 from the field. Ugh. Shoulda coulda. 

1 minute ago, theriverpilot said:

Regardless, IU far exceeded my expectations in this tourney. Get bitter and make some noise in the NCAA tourney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. 
X is playing outstanding, we outplayed Iowa for 39 minutes, beat UM and Ill in games we had to win to make the tourney— now we’re tourney bound - let’s go!

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Not that you can do much down 3 with 1.1 seconds to play and you have to go the length of he court -- but what was that! 

Our best bet was just to chuck it from beyond half-court? We just have no clue what to do in those situations. 

With that many timeouts i like to try and advance it to half court but it’s pretty much 1/10000 chance either way

3 minutes ago, BannerVille said:

Get ready to pick whoever plays Iowa for the upset in your bracket.  They just used all their luck.

Maybe, but they've strung together 3 pretty incredible games in this tourney.  But yeah, they're due for an off game.