Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

WHAT A WIN!!

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Go ahead 

Nah…..I can hold it in for now.

changing my previous response of which fans I dislike the most.  Got into a verbal altercation with an Illini fan.  He was being obnoxious all game (along with his Karen mom who out of nowhere started talking about why she didn’t know why people called her racist).  When Geronimo got hurt and was being helped off the court her adult son yelled “Sit down, boy!”

I watched on my phone in my office. I let out a yell there at the end. My coworker thought I was dying. Lol 
My wife texted me and said I wasn't allowed to jump up and down because of my bad ankle. I told her too late. Lol

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

Revenge on low hanging sack Harper (or) the Franimal tomorrow???

Well, the Iowa game would be playing in the gajillions and the Rutgers score would involve fractions.  From a viewing standpoint, Iowa.  From a winning standpoint, Rutgers.

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Well, the Iowa game would be playing in the gajillions and the Rutgers score would involve fractions.  From a viewing standpoint, Iowa.  From a winning standpoint, Rutgers.

Not sure it could be said much better than this. Going to be a long 2 hours of waiting for the coaching staff because tomorrow's game couldn't be played in 2 more contrasting styles.

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

OFFICIAL APOLOGY BY ME:

In the post-game today,  X said his month-long run of outstanding play began during the Maryland pregame, when a former player who was announcing the game came up to him and braced him for not playing up to his potential. X said he took it to heart and has been at his best ever since.

Now here’s the apology: I am sorry Stephen Bardo. I appreciate you Stephen Stephen Bardo. No matter your commentary I will never take exception with you again, nor create Dr. Seuss rhymes mocking you again Stephen Bardo. 

He's ok as long as he's not trying to hug Rob.