Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

BTT Game Thread: Indiana vs. Illinois 3/11 - 11:30 am on BTN

12 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

I was hoping it could be JG, but that seems questionable now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We probably guard him normal and let him get his 20+ points but we stop everyone else like we did today. One player cannot beat us unless he scores 50.  

46 minutes ago, cthomas said:

We have made a lot of fun of Kofi Cockburn in his time at Illinois, hopefully all in good fun, but he is an easy young man to root for. He just plays without acting crazy or complaining about calls. I hate that he plays for them, but I have tremendous respect for him.

Most of that team is painfully likable with the massive exception of Curbelo. I know some people that know Kofi and he’s always been described as a giant teddy bear and great guy.

(Wish he’d stop using his damn elbows to spin in the post though!)

Just now, LIHoosier said:

Did that one even count? Hoiberg almost died on court then the rest of the tournament understandably was cancelled.

That'd be so fitting with the Miller error, I mean era.  Win one game and it doesn’t even count.

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I'm watching the game now....wtf Bardo?  X claps at a foul call, Curbello bows up on him, Bardo blames X?  Ridiculous Bardo Homer.

Did you see the replay of him elbowing Curbello? He has to keep his head in one and done situations. We can't lose him over something stupid with the way he has been playing.

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Did you see the replay of him elbowing Curbello? He has to keep his head in one and done situations. We can't lose him over something stupid with the way he has been playing.

I just rewound it again...I don't see that.  He started clapping and walking to the basket and Curbello walks over and contacts him.  Am I nuts?

Edit:  ok a little bit I guess.  Thanks for pointing it out

1 minute ago, Josh said:

I just rewound it again...I don't see that.  He started clapping and walking to the basket and Curbello walks over and contacts him.  Am I nuts?

Bardo was a homer today but X put his elbow into Curbello.