Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

B10 Tournament (Bracket and general chat + poll)

B10T Poll  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins the B10T

2. 2. How will IU do?

• Lose first game (Thursday)
    • Beat Michigan, Lose to IL (Friday)
    • Beat Michigan, Beat IL, lose on Saturday
    • Lose on Sunday
    • Champs!!!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

19 minutes ago, ray said:

Indiana loses the first round game to Michigan by a score of 87-86 in triple overtime with a half-court heave at the end of regulation by Ian Burns and Indiana’s March Madness hopes vanish.

Purdue wins the B10 tournament and is granted a #1 seed. They then lose to UMBC in the first-round with a UMBC-like thumping comparable to the one against Virginia in 2018. Some Indiana fans try to find solace in this to get them through the long offseason, while others throw their hands up with a loss of hope that Woody will ever get Indiana back to prominence. 

I chug a six-pack of 450 Nugs and try to remember the long-lost days of believing Indiana is the team to beat on any given night. 

If I'm going to try and hot-tub-time-machine my mind back to the 80s and early 90s, I should probably drink Natural Lite and try to recall the beer bonging I did at Walnut Knolls with some of the 89-90 team. Anderson could consume, along with the Grahams and Nover lol..

Is it possible to hate ticketmaster more? I had a panic attack last night b/c the tickets that were transferred to me were nowhere to be found in my ticketmaster account. I got all the confirmations that they were transferred, accepted them, etc. But again, no where to be found in my ticketmaster account. I had to dig and do my own internet sleuthing b/c there were no clear instructions that I needed the Indiana Pacers app to access these tickets. How do I login to the Indiana Pacers app? Yeah, with my ticketmaster account info. Not available on the ticketmaster app, only available in the Pacers app under "My Tickets powered by Ticketmaster". It makes total sense. 

39 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Is it possible to hate ticketmaster more? I had a panic attack last night b/c the tickets that were transferred to me were nowhere to be found in my ticketmaster account. I got all the confirmations that they were transferred, accepted them, etc. But again, no where to be found in my ticketmaster account. I had to dig and do my own internet sleuthing b/c there were no clear instructions that I needed the Indiana Pacers app to access these tickets. How do I login to the Indiana Pacers app? Yeah, with my ticketmaster account info. Not available on the ticketmaster app, only available in the Pacers app under "My Tickets powered by Ticketmaster". It makes total sense. 

To answer your first question: No. That is not possible.

Regarding everything else, that's insanity. Get there early tomorrow because entrances are going to be a mess if that's how they're doing things. I don't even need the Pacers app to get into Pacers games with Ticketmaster tickets lol.

17 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

To answer your first question: No. That is not possible.

Regarding everything else, that's insanity. Get there early tomorrow because entrances are going to be a mess if that's how they're doing things. I don't even need the Pacers app to get into Pacers games with Ticketmaster tickets lol.

Maybe I bought on StubHub from a pacers season ticket holder who bought their BTT tickets through some pacers offer or something like that. I don’t know. I can’t go tomorrow so hopefully they work out whatever kinks then. Getting there early Thursday is a tall task for me.

10 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I remember watching a Sunday noon game with my family around 91-92 when my brother walks into the room from a drunken Saturday night. He goes I can't believe those guys are playing that well, I was drinking with them at Sports till about 2 AM last night. 

The good old days lol... In my days down there, most tried to be pretty moderate the night before. Not saying they didn't drink, they just didn't pound like they normally would. When they got a rest day though from practice, they were pounding the night before. It's college though. 

13 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Maybe I bought on StubHub from a pacers season ticket holder who bought their BTT tickets through some pacers offer or something like that. I don’t know. I can’t go tomorrow so hopefully they work out whatever kinks then. Getting there early Thursday is a tall task for me.

Nah.  I got tickets through IU and had to have the Pacers app to accept them.  Like your experience, they do not show up in my Ticketmaster account.  Had the same experience last year so wasn't quite as panicked this year.  Just access them through the Pacers app if you need to transfer them and make sure to have them downloaded to your phone via Google Pay (Android) or Apple Wallet (IOS) so that you're not relying on wifi signal when you try to open your tickets at the gate.

Anyone know if Kilroy's will be opening early for the game tomorrow? Website says 11 am, but they open at 10 am for Crossroads... might need a Bloody Mary or two beforehand... if not, any other recommendations near the Fieldhouse?

ESPN talking heads were discussing Lunardi's latest bracket (which has us in first four out)

"Indiana's gonna play Michigan. Michigan's a team that's been up and down. I could see Indiana winning that game. It's in Indianapolis. Close to home ..." 

Guess they haven't seen our B1G tourney record ...

22 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

ESPN talking heads were discussing Lunardi's latest bracket (which has us in first four out)

"Indiana's gonna play Michigan. Michigan's a team that's been up and down. I could see Indiana winning that game. It's in Indianapolis. Close to home ..." 

Guess they haven't seen our B1G tourney record ...

Sooner or later we are going to win one by accident