Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Indiana muskie

Kokomo Monster (2024) - C Flory Bidunga to Kansas

7 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

I know that but he has had other chances to go watch him but hasn't 

There's a finite number of days the staff can be on the road and those days have to be managed across all of our targets plus have days available when the portal officially opens.      Geez.  Get over it.  

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

There's a finite number of days the staff can be on the road and those days have to be managed across all of our targets plus have days available when the portal officially opens.      Geez.  Get over it.  

Well that was rude, I can think what ever I want about it. It seems like we are in great shape for Sisley so why not go see Kokomo instead.

Kid would be a blast to watch in the Stripes. Staff wants it to happen if they can get it to happen.  I don’t think it’ll be for a lack of effort. I just hope he/caregivers choose Indiana because he would be wanted by all schools.  

I’m more interested in my belief he reclasses.  I’m keeping an eye out. 

5 hours ago, Scotty R said:

Well that was rude, I can think what ever I want about it. It seems like we are in great shape for Sisley so why not go see Kokomo instead.

To be fair he's visited our campus for at least 3 games this season and I know he's been on campus multiple other times as well. We've sent scouts to multiple Kokomo games this year. He knows we want him and he's still just a junior and I don't think a commitment is imminent so no need for a full court press at the expense of other recruits.

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Kid would be a blast to watch in the Stripes. Staff wants it to happen if they can get it to happen.  I don’t think it’ll be for a lack of effort. I just hope he/caregivers choose Indiana because he would be wanted by all schools.  

I’m more interested in my belief he reclasses.  I’m keeping an eye out. 

He's been here for the UNC game, the Purdue game, and senior night tomorrow. Some of the best atmosphere's you could hope to have in CBB. Combine that with the team's success (and more specifically maybe TJD's) and I'd say we've done everything possible to impress him (or any HS kid). 

As far as reclassing, I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere and that would come as quite the surprise.

The guy calling the stream of tonight’s game said he thinks Bidunga’s top tier are Purdue, Florida, Michigan and Auburn. No idea what he knows, but that would certainly fly in the face of what little conventional wisdom there seems to be.

38 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I could see that more than I could a reclass

Not sure the benefit.  Well, besides financial motivation.  He’s already the top of his class without doing any of that.  More to lose than to gain imo.  Strike while the iron is hot, although I suspect it stays hot no matter what because he’s not a flash in the pan.  

Flory had 20 points, 16 rebounds, six blocked shots and three assists and sat out nearly the entire 2nd Q with 2 fouls.

https://www.kokomotribune.com/sports/local_sports/boys-bb-kats-rock-giants-for-repeat-sectional-title/article_319b589c-bb07-11ed-a16f-7bdee12bea8c.html