Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Indiana muskie

Kokomo Monster (2024) - C Flory Bidunga to Kansas

49 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Apparently Auburn took the lead.  Crazy recruitment. His handlers must really be something.  And does Auburn really have that kind of a NIL program for hoops?  

I saw people suggest that he is announcing at an Under Armour event it would be Auburn. Auburn is the only Under Armour school in his final four 

26 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Wherever he goes good luck, hopefully we land Queen who I think should be rated higher. Don't really like the idea of 6'7 centers anyways

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Feels like Queen will come down to us and Maryland. We'll have to pull him away from there, and I think McNeeley is the key to that. 

Also, Flory is 6'9, not 6'7. Him and Queen are very different players though and putting my bias aside I'd be just as thrilled to land Queen.

Feels like Queen will come down to us and Maryland. We'll have to pull him away from there, and I think McNeeley is the key to that. 
Also, Flory is 6'9, not 6'7. Him and Queen are very different players though and putting my bias aside I'd be just as thrilled to land Queen.
Seeing the video of Queen and flory playing each other, Queen easily had two inches on him.

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

Seeing the video of Queen and flory playing each other, Queen easily had two inches on him.

Queen is listed at 6'10, maybe he's close to 6'11 at this point. He's also a lot heavier than Flory which probably makes the size difference look bigger than it is.

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Strangest reaction in the KU twitter world: if they get a kid late and somewhat unexpectedly it’s because Self is a Boss. If they lose a kid late and somewhat unexpectedly it’s because the kid was bought.

Huh

Kansas fans are among the worst in sports.  I swear they have no idea about basketball outside of themselves.

I hope for the worst for them

9 hours ago, Josh said:

Kansas fans are among the worst in sports.  I swear they have no idea about basketball outside of themselves.

I hope for the worst for them

Heck, during the Mgbako recruitment they were convinced they had him because he was seen on campus - nevermind he wasn't there, it was actually Bidunga. lol.