Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Indiana muskie

Kokomo Monster (2024) - C Flory Bidunga to Kansas

6 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Probably not.  If it did it didn’t stop Flory from visiting multiple times and clearly the staff have prioritized him.   Multiple coaches will be there today to watch him 

It did happen. He may not have cared. 

Per Kyler Staley - 

Indiana head coach Mike Woodson and associate head coaches Kenya Hunter and Yasir Rosemond here at Gainbridge. Will be watching 2024 five-star center Flory Bidunga and Kokomo vs undefeated Ben Davis in the 4A Championship shortly.

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Per Kyler Staley - 

Indiana head coach Mike Woodson and associate head coaches Kenya Hunter and Yasir Rosemond here at Gainbridge. Will be watching 2024 five-star center Flory Bidunga and Kokomo vs undefeated Ben Davis in the 4A Championship shortly.

4 deep 

14 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

We must feel we have a legit shot with him. Where are the UC reps at?

I believe USPS mentioned they've only got 1 more visit day left for Flory and they'll likely wait until they can actually interact with him.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Per Kyler Staley - 

I am at the game and there are Woodson and the whole staff plus Painter Izzo, Cal, Howard 

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

If Kokomo can't figure out a way to get Flory more involved in the offense in the 2nd half it's game over.  Don't think they have enough other offensive weapons.

I don't think they can. Our guards look like middle schooler's compared to BD. Missed a lot of open looks too. Doughty is tough but he needs to quit flopping. 

Also call me biased but that last call was terrible, should have been an and-1. 3 points we really needed.

10 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I don't think they can. Our guards look like middle schooler's compared to BD. Missed a lot of open looks too. Doughty is tough but he needs to quit flopping. 

Also call me biased but that last call was terrible, should have been an and-1. 3 points we really needed.

I watched them decimate Brownsburg in the second half last week. There's just no dropoff when they substitute.