Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Rutgers - 03/02/22 @ 7:00 on BTN

Good Morning. Let's kick Rutger's a$$ tonight and break some streaks!

Lost 4 in a row to these jokers.

Haven't won 3 conference games in a row in 3 years.

Haven't been above .500 in conference this late in the year since Yogi Ferrell was playing. 

I am sure there are plenty more depressing streaks that are going to end tonight. GO HOOSIERS!

12 hours ago, Josh said:

He's not practicing at all and our last game is in a few days.  I guess it's a little conjecture, a little educated guess, a little groin pull experience 

I've heard "high" used in terms of an ankle sprain, but never a groin pull. Does anybody know if there a difference in a high vs. low groin pull? Holy cow it's taking everything I have not to make a joke here....

Another must win for Indiana. Winning at Purdue seems as almost as likely as me flying someone's pet Pig to work next week. But anything is possible.

Win tonight, lose at Purdue, and get 1 win in the B1G tourney and I think we're in position to dance. 

Two wins in the B1G tourney and we're dancing for sure. 

45 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Really hoping we can contain their wings. I don't like the possible matchups of Kopp and Parker on McConnell and Mulcahy. Getting Race going against Harper in the post and possible foul trouble would be a key advantage.

Go HOOSIERS!

I tell you who concerns me most, and that is Geo Baker....that dude shoots 30% all year, but when he plays Indiana he can't miss.  There are certain guys who just seem to play good against certain teams. Baker is the guy that concerns me for them, after the obvious top two Cliff and Harper Jr.

10 minutes ago, Trish said:

Another must win for Indiana. Winning at Purdue seems as almost as likely as me flying someone's pet Pig to work next week. But anything is possible.

Win tonight, lose at Purdue, and get 1 win in the B1G tourney and I think we're in position to dance. 

Two wins in the B1G tourney and we're dancing for sure. 

The advancement in flying pigs in the last few years has been off the charts, especially in the family pet area. 

4 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I've heard "high" used in terms of an ankle sprain, but never a groin pull. Does anybody know if there a difference in a high vs. low groin pull? Holy cow it's taking everything I have not to make a joke here....

I've never heard of high vs low either, but I pull my groin in the shower every day and I'm not fit to play in a D1 game anytime soon.