Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, mike vannice said:

What I want to know is Jamie Kaiser ever going to visit?

Per an inerview "he's supposed to be taking a trip to IU soon" or something like that. 

IIRC, says he talks to Woodson a few times a week. 

He's got a "top 10", and most see Maryland as the fav, with UCLA making noise. It's early though. Said he'll announce in the fall.  

Comments from Jamie Shaw of Rivals on a couple of IU offers and yesterday's performance at the UAA event.  No indication we were in attendance to watch either one.

Coming into the event, one of the names I circled was 4-star Elmarko Jackson. The 6-foot-4 We R 1 point guard is coming off a standout NBPA TOp 100 camp, with recent offers coming from Villanova, Nebraska, and Michigan.

Jackson finished with a team-high 16 points, including the pull up jumper that sealed the win. Michigan’s Juwan Howard and Miami’s Jim Larranaga were court side. Texas, Southern Cal, Ohio State, Dayton, Cincinnati, Seton Hall, Maryland, Villanova, VCU, and others were also in line for the show.

Illinois Wolves were led by a pair of 3-star wings in Cam Christie and Asa Thomas. Northwestern’s Chris Collins was present as well as Minnesota’s Ben Johnson along with two assistants. Stanford, Clemson, Michigan State, Pittsburgh, Iowa State, and DePaul also had logos in the building. Christie had a game high 19 and Thomas finished with 13.

Dushawn London of 247 on J Q Roberts at the Adidas event --

Currently unranked in the rising senior class, Indiana Elite’s JQ Roberts showed some flashes in their first game of the day. At 6-foot-7 Roberts displays tons of strength, athleticism and bursts getting to the rim. He plays above the rim and can be a mismatch for slower fours and fives. There’s still room for improvement in continuing to develop his overall skill set and shooting.

17 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Trevor Andershock --  Mike Woodson and assistant coach Yasir Rosemond are positioned at halfcourt to watch 2023 #iubb target TJ Power.

This, I love.

He appears to be a perfect fit for what we want to do offensively 

23 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Trevor Andershock --  Mike Woodson and assistant coach Yasir Rosemond are positioned at halfcourt to watch 2023 #iubb target TJ Power.

And they’re seeing him play really well. The rest of his team, not so much.

48 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Imagine they’ll watch Page next. His game starts in a few minutes. Has Woody seen Page play live? 

11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Trevor Andershock reports we have someone watching James Brown and Nojus Indrustaitis of Meanstreets (EYBL)

They’re playing U16, as is Derrion Reid for The Skill Factory. Have gotten so used to kids playing up that I forgot to look for their games yesterday.

6 minutes ago, Demo said:

They’re playing U16, as is Derrion Reid for The Skill Factory. Have gotten so used to kids playing up that I forgot to look for their games yesterday.

And '25 Trey McKenney (Meanstreets) and '25 Darryn Peterson (NJ Scholars) are both playing 15U which I thought was particularly surprising that Peterson wasn't playing up.