Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I appreciate Hulls recruiting but I hope it’s not cutting into his “Teach our guys to hit the broadside of a barn” time 

I mean, Hulls' title is Recruiting Coordinator (he replaced Walsh) lol... But I'd love him to help out in the shooting space too. 

I'm guessing Walsh is the one teaching most of the hit-the-broadside-of-the-barn stuff given his background (G, and good 3pt shooter for the Zips). Rosemond was a G too. I'm guessing Hunter is still focusing on the bigs. 

8 hours ago, Southside said:

I think it's about time to offer the kid from Kokomo, no?

No.  Reason he doesn’t have a ton of offers is because everyone knows he is tied to an assistant coach who happens to be at Bradley right now.   No reason to offer someone that you know isn’t coming unless you hire the coach 

1 hour ago, maharkn said:

You don't send the closer in the game in the 5th inning, you bring him in the finish the game

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Ha.  Hey, I hope you’re all right. Just saying it’s being noticed by recruits.  I’m sure it won’t matter as you all are implying.