Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ O$U - 2/21/22 @ 7:00 on FS1-TV

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Even guys who didn't play under Archie, like Bates, have Archie-ball tendencies. We just don't shoot the 3 ball

Yeah at some point your offense is so poor that just taking off the dribble threes early in the clock is an improvement 

Just now, Trish said:

Kristian, Rob, TJD, Race, and Duncomb are probably gone. The transfer market is usually pretty dull. 

2024 maybe we’ll have a shot at being competitive again. Our seniors and backcourt then could be ready to make a run. 

I'm not as confident, following the recruiting trail and his commits, Woodson only has landed guards. We need someone to step into the Race and TJD roles and I'm confident when I say that Durr isn't it

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

This is sad. We have absolutely no chance of winning this game. 

Now we not only have to win our remaining games, we might have to win two in the B1G just to get in the dance. 

When you pass the ball down low to Race or Trayce, you might as well be throwing it into a black hole. 

They NEVER kick it back out. 

Granted, we ain't gonna make a shot if they do -- but I'd almost rather see that then an airball from 4 feet. 

Just now, kreigh8 said:

I'm not as confident, following the recruiting trail and his commits, Woodson only has landed guards. We need someone to step into the Race and TJD roles and I'm confident when I say that Durr isn't it

Durr is indeed not it. Our transfers were over hyped, there was a reason those guys were transferring in the first place.

If our shooting improves and our guards take major steps next year, maybe we could run a more modern offense unlike this stuff. We’ll need Jordan to fill some major shoes next year. Small ball here we come. 

Just now, Trish said:

Durr is indeed not it. Our transfers were over hyped, there was a reason those guys were transferring in the first place.

If our shooting improves and our guards take major steps next year, maybe we could run a more modern offense unlike this stuff. We’ll need Jordan to fill some major shoes next year. Small ball here we come. 

Guards don’t improve here. You got better chance of finding a unicorn