Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin - 02/15/22 @ 9:00 on ESPN2

3 minutes ago, mark1981 said:

I'm not sure what they ever saw in x?  One look at the jump shot would have been enough for me to pass

X has some skills you can work with and develop. We haven't put him in a position to succeed. It's unfortunate on all levels.

just that we get burned on calls that were not getting called all night, only in moments when they could sway momentum the other way. wisconsin did not play a better game than indiana tonight. so stupid to even spend time watching this as if the end result was not already determined by minimum wagers who wtf why not tilt a game for $$$$$? I'm good if they want to kill Indiana basketball from the outside. I have many other rewarding things to do with time spent inside in the winter. I'm good with this. not even gonna be angry anymore. just bye now.

4 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Wiscy feels good if Davis or Davison has the ball at crunch time. We don’t have a “go-to” at the 1, 2, or 3 at crunch time. We don’t have a crunch time guy from the three or that can it to the basket. A glaring hole.

We don't have a go to at the 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. Are you trusting Race or Trayce to knock down two FTs to win or tie a game? I don't think those percentages are too high relatively speaking.

- Please no more Pittsburg transfers. Johnson is a bigger headache than Newkirk. His inability to shoot kills our already limited offense. 

- Parker and Kopp have officially displayed why they are transfer kids. 

- Love Trey, but how do you grow up in Indiana and not learn how to shoot the basketball? 

- Woodson lineups were questionable at times. 5 bench players in at one time, twice in the same game vs a ranked opponent in a very important game? NO!

- Terrible execution at the end. We have Parker Stewart handling the ball at the top after the Iverson cut from Kopp? I’m not buying that. Stewart can’t put the ball on the ground, im sure it wasn’t the look but man that was terrible! 

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I like Woodson but at the end of the day no other high major team would have even given him an interview. There’s a reason why. First college is different than NBA and second he wasn’t that great in the NBA

Yeah but I feel like IU needed to go outside the box and while the hire didn’t blow me away it made sense. 

I just think it’s going to take a major overhaul of this roster to get out of the middle of the pack. And unfortunately it seems like whatever player IU brings in lately doesn’t live up to any expectations. Our last two 5* couldn’t carry Wisconsin’s 3* jock straps. So even an overhaul of talent doesn’t have me hopeful