Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin - 02/15/22 @ 9:00 on ESPN2

2 alphas plus some ref help beat a bunch of betas. Galloways 3 point looks at the end prove the point from the other day. You need a capable shooter at the guard spot. Then X can’t shoot either. Or race. Or Trayce. Maybe Kopp can but he doesn’t get open looks. Terrible.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, DChoosier said:

I’m a fan of Dane but what exactly about him makes you and others so sure he will be a great head coach?  Has he done unreal things as an assistant? Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t get the “he will automatically be our next coach” comments.

If Woodson flames out the whole staff is gone save any key recruiters. 

Just now, DLG3 said:

Straight outta the NBA. Travel and continuation foul. Our refs forgot on purpose that this is college.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I just don't get it.  They invented a review rule on one end and made up a continuation rule on the other.

Yes, we made mistakes.  We aren't good enough to beat Wisky and the refs.  Wisky gets 29 free throws and IU....four from players not named Jackson Davis.  And two of those four were on a flagrant one foul that they didn't even call a foul in real time.

Seriously, IU fouled 25 times and Wisky 16?

Just now, DChoosier said:

I’m a fan of Dane but what exactly about him makes you and others so sure he will be a great head coach?  Has he done unreal things as an assistant? Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t get the “he will automatically be our next coach” comments.

He did pretty solid at a young age at a terrible D1 program. He’s learned under Izzo. He’s an IU guy! 

All it takes is to be an IU guy to land the job these days! 

I wish this was a tougher, smarter team. No dogs. Johhny Davis and Davison are UW’s dogs. Davison was in Parker’s head all night. Johhny Davis willed them to the win. I’d take players like that any day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Race and Trayce the only two in double figures. 43 of our 69 points. They shot 15-21 from the field. The rest of the team shot 10-40. If we got literally anything from anyone else on the team we would’ve won. 

I actually don’t think I remember too many worse collections of perimeter players. We’re unathletic, not smart and not very skilled.  

I thought one of them would come around by the end of the season. 

I just don't get it.  They invented a review rule on one end and made up a continuation rule on the other.
Yes, we made mistakes.  We aren't good enough to beat Wisky and the refs.  Wisky gets 29 free throws and IU....four from players not named Jackson Davis.  And two of those four were on a flagrant one foul that they didn't even call a foul in real time.
Seriously, IU fouled 25 times and Wisky 16?
I definitely don't agree with the made up review call the rest we just failed at. We weren't good enough and haven't been of late

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk